One of my favourite shirts. When it was first designed some years ago and I tried it on, my reaction was that I wanted one in every colour and our customers' reactions have been the same. It remains one of our most addictive shirts. Everything about it is flattering - from the neckline and split collar at the back to the asymmetrical crossover front. Although it's made out of lawn, a light cotton fabric, it is nonetheless truly trans-seasonal because of the all-over pleating on the body and the arms that add weight. It works as well as a jacket or a shirt.
- Pintucks on body and sleeves
- Long sleeves that can be turned back if required
- Front diagonal buttoning with most of the buttons hidden
- Small stand up collar
- Small side vents
- 100% cotton lawn
- Available in white and black as well as a number of different seasonal colours (search on the style number 1021836).
One size which fits UK sizes 12 up to about a UK 18. Approximate dimensions:
- Bust: 122cm/44"
- Length (front): 64cm/25"
- Length (Centre back): 69cm/27"
- Armhole Depth: 30cm/12"
Machine washable at 30ºC. Tumble dry. Warm iron. Iron in the direction of the pintucks.