The Clothing Department of Ceci Paolo in Ledbury reopened on 6 July 2020. Our spring/summer collections, being made almost exclusively from natural fabrics – linen, cotton and silk, offer a breath of fresh air to lift the spirits. As we transition into autumn and winter, our collections offer softness, lightness and sumptuous comfort with beautiful cashmere, yak and Geelong lambswool knits.
In order to keep our valued customers and staff safe and to ensure that our service is personal and enjoyable, we are operating appointments for customers who want to have the exclusive use of the first floor for up to an hour. We can offer personal, one-on-one advice, or simply let you browse our collections on your own without worrying about other shoppers getting close. And you will be under no pressure to buy.
HOW TO BOOK
One hour appointment slots will be available to pre-book from 9.30 to 3.30 Monday to Saturday.
You can request your one hour appointment slot by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01531 632976). As we are working with a smaller team, if the phone is unanswered, you can leave a message. Please give us your name, contact phone number (preferably a mobile number) and a preferred appointment date. If we haven’t yet spoken to you, we will get back to you by phone or text message.
We appreciate you still may not feel ready to visit the store. We fully understand that but we are here for you and are more than happy to help you over the phone or by email.
All our collections are online on www.cecipaolo.com and you can continue to shop them from the comfort of your home by buying online or purchase over the phone for delivery or collection. If you make an appointment, we recommend studying the collections on the website so that you have a good idea of what you might be interested in trying before coming to your appointment.
We have done a full Risk Assessment and our procedures follow all government guidelines to keep everyone safe and keep the recommended distance, providing a COVID-19 secure environment. When visiting the store, we ask you to adhere to the safety guidelines set out below to keep you and our staff safe.
STORE SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering the shop and we encourage frequent use during your visit.
• Before entering you may be asked to confirm that you are not displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19
• Washrooms adjacent to the clothing area will be available for hand washing.
• Please maintain a distance of two metres from others in-store and outside wherever possible.
• Please wear a mask. Masks are available on request.
• Please seek assistance in handling garments or other items.
• We encourage you to shop alone if possible.
• To reduce contact, we are unable to accept cash. Please ensure you are able to pay by card.
EXTRA HYGIENE PRECAUTIONS
• One large fitting room will be open. It will be cleaned after every use.
• High touch areas will be cleaned on a regular basis.
• Items of clothing and accessories that have been tried on, or returned, will be held in a separate room off the shop floor and untouched for 48 hours, after which they will be steamed and returned to the shop floor.