Pairing wine expertise and refined design, the Jancis Robinson collection is the result of a truly collaborative cross-disciplinary partnership between the celebrated product designer Richard Brendon and world-renowned wine expert Jancis Robinson. The Wine Glass is at the heart of the collection and has been specifically designed to offer the best tasting experience for every wine, whatever its style or strength, including Champagne, port, sherry and beyond. The stemmed glass is joined by a stemless Water Glass and two decanters, all of them mouth-blown by master craftspeople in Europe using beautifully bright lead-free glass.
The Jancis Robinson x Richard Brendon polishing cloth is designed to keep your wine glasses sparkling clean and scratch free. The microfibre cloth will quickly remove dust, streaks and fingerprints from the surface of your glass, whilst drying at the same time. The cloth produces no excess fluff, fibre or lint.
Machine wash at 40° C using odourless soap.
Do not use fabric softener.
Caring for your Jancis Robinson Collection:
- The Jancis Robinson Collection is dishwasher safe; you should use a stemware rack if available.
- If washing by hand, wash with a cloth - not a sponge - under warm soapy water, and rinse carefully.
- White vinegar can be used to remove stubborn stains.
- To polish, use your hand to cradle the bowl and polish bowl with the other.
- Never twist the base and bowl; this can cause the stem to snap.
- Store the right way up in a clean dry place.